We were hearing a lot about the New Polo from quite a sometime now & finally with the launch of it, the real fuss about the car has revealed. The previous version of polo which was launched in 2009 has made a lot to the company’s market share & sales figures. Now, we have to see that whether it puts icing on the cake or it is just a new cake with old cherry on it. Let’s have a critic review look for that.
- From outside, its ravishing sleek design & complementing accessories gives car the sporty look.
- Polo’s 1.5 L TDI diesel engine is a powerful and responsive one mated to a 5 speed transmission.
- The new polo has new designed spoke wheels with new dual headlamps, heat separator glasses, attractive trunk opener, Tosa alloy wheels with body colored door handles etc making the car’s exterior look trendy than ever.
- As per safety is concerned, it has 3 point seat belts, dual airbags & ABS as its standard features.
- Car’s interior gives a royal look to the car as the seats has upholstered glance & space to put miscellaneous things around front section.
- A little bit pricy car in its segment as compared to others.
- It has heavy steering wheel which could result in loose grip at higher speeds.
- The engine sometimes might make noise & vibrate too which converts into engine’s weak performance.
- Nice but repeated headlamps from previous version of Polo.
- Ground clearance is low which might cause damage to car on bumpy roads.
- Headroom is little bit less at inside side which could give problem to tall persons.
- Unavailability of sporty body kit & high maintenance cost.
- No vanity mirror, No USB in music system, there is not any electric side adjustment system & indicators as well, also has problem in automatic gear system.
- Sometimes you may face unprofessional services at its official service center with lack of technical knowledge.