Despite of not getting any major changes, this recently came facelift model still is gaining market attention on a high scale. What’s the reason behind it, well when we tried to find out we get only one and major reason that is its brand Toyota and its reliability among the customers. Yes.. here we are talking about one more Toyota’s model after Etios Cross which is newly re-launched Corolla Altis. The all-new Toyota Corolla Altis is a D-segment sedan which is running successfully worldwide since its first launch; let’s have a look what experts have to say about this car.
- Quite affordable as per its segment.
- Comes within price brackets of 11.99-16.89 lakhs (petrol) and 13.07-16.68 lakhs (diesel).
- Comparatively cheaper than its rivals with some ups & downs.
- Available with both petrol and diesel fuels.
- 1.8 liter petrol engine is powerful and offers a ride with joy.
- It’s also available with 7-speed CVT gearbox which makes handling decent and drivability pleasant.
- Contrary, produced power & torque of 1.4 liter diesel mill doesn’t impress much.
- Altis petrol runs smoothly on road, fuel efficiency could be better though.
- For long journeys, one will love to take Toyota’s any model coz Toyota makes its cars for such practical uses.
- Diesel engine is okay but not as good as its rivals, becomes rigid sometimes.
- Overall, petrol engine is far better and acceptable not even on paper but on road as well.
- And hence, we recommend petrol model over the diesel one.
Space & Dimension:
- Improved legroom and headroom with this renovation makes the car more spacious than ever.
- Increased wheelbase of 100mm provides the trendy sedan a sleek down-to-earth glance at outside and more space at inside.
- The car boot of just 470 liters disappoints, though.
- Collection of modern & advanced technology features.
- Its instrument cluster in piano black finish, reverse camera, rear reclining seat etc are some internal changes which are highly appreciable.
- Piano black finish is providing the car a rich upper segment stance at inside.
- To justify the badge of Toyota, solid build quality is marking its warm presence.
- Can’t say that Corolla Altis is fully packed with features but still the available ones make the car modernized and trendier than ever.
- Striking exterior profile with complete refinement.
- The newly designed sharp and smart curves just complementing the car’s already existing beauty.
- Some features availability like LED headlamps, DRL (daytime running light) is something which can’t be easily seen in this segment models.
- Just coz of car’s refreshment, it’s a segment leading sedan in this segment this time.
- Toyota never compromises on safety of its models and same continues here in this newly re-launched Corolla Altis.
- On paper, it gets features like ABS (antilock braking system), EBD (electronic brake-force distribution), brake assist, dual airbags at front etc.
When it comes to Toyota, then half of the doubts disappear automatically. However, this new facelift Toyota Corolla Altis didn’t go through any major changes but still has made a bang comeback. Currently, it would not be wrong to call it a segment leader due to its refreshing character and popularity. Though, it’s also true that other same segment rivals of this trendy Corolla Altis are well deserving as well but the not-so impressive brand image of them somehow creates problem to get them wanted popularity.