On the first anniversary of Nexon Tata launched a special edition model of the Nexon subcompact SUV: Tata Nexo Kraz, pronounced as Craze and is based on the Nexon XT trim. It is an anniversary limited edition model and is offered in two different variants Kraz and Kraz+. This model only features cosmetic and some visual updates.
Check out the added features in the special edition model:
- In the exterior part, the Tata Nexon Kraz gets all new TROMSO black paint scheme with a sonic silver dual-tone roof, wheel covers, neon green paint scheme of the front grille, and OVRMs.
- The car has a neon green ‘KRAZ’ badge at the back
- Inside the cabin, the car gets neon green seat stitching with Kraz pattern for seat cushions and neon green color insets around the AC vents.
- The dashboard, door, steering accents and console finishers get a piano black finish.
- It has got a 4 speaker infotainment system and other features in the cabin are the same.
- Other features that the car gets include dual front airbags, parking sensors, manual AC, Harman music system with Bluetooth, ABS with EBD and BA, all power windows and electrically adjustable OVRMs.
- The KRAZ+ is based on the XT variant. Over the KRAZ, this variant has electrically foldable ORVMs, automatic climate control with rear AC vents, cooled glove box, and a shark-fin antenna.
- On the mechanically front, the Nexon KRAZ is similar to the standard Nexon and has both petrol and diesel engines. The three driving modes are Eco, City and Sport.
- As both the variants of Nexon KRAZ are built on the lower and mid-spec variants, they lack features such as a touchscreen infotainment system with Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, , rear parking camera, day/night IRVM, height adjustable driver seat, projector headlamps with LED DRLs, and push-button start, which are available on Nexon XZ and XZ+ variants.
- The engine of the car remains the same to original Tata Nexon which means the car is powered by 1.2-liter petrol engine or 1.5-liter diesel engine.
The sales for the new Nexon Kraz has started and the limited edition model will be available in two variants – Kraz and Kraz+.
The Nexon Kraz comes with a price tag of INR 7.14 lakh for petrol variant and INR 8.07 lakh for the diesel engine. On the other hand, the Nexon Kraz+ is priced at INR 7.76 lakh and INR 8.64 lakh for petrol and diesel engine respectively.