Skoda has introduced the top-sec L&K variant of the Kodiaq in India. The car was showcased at 2018 Geneva Motor Show and comes with many new features and add-ons that make it different from the style variant.
Here are the new features that the car offers:
- In the front, the car gets a chrome detailing on the twin vertical slats
- The lower section of the front bumper gets redesigned. It is colored and features aero inserts
- The car has ‘Laurin & Klement’ logos on the front fenders and silver roof rails.
- At the back, the car gets a redesigned bumper with a body colored lower section and a chrome applique running through the whole width of the SUV. ‘
- The Kodiaq is available in brown color as well now.
- Mechanically the Kodiaq L&K remains same. It is powered by the same 2.0-liter diesel engine that makes 150PS/340Nm as the Style. It is mated to send power to all four wheels via a 7-speed dual-clutch transmission.
- On the interior, the car sports a black and beige leather upholstery and black piano lacquer finish on the dashboard.
- The seats as well as the digital instrument cluster, home screen infotainment system and dashboard panelhave “Laurin & Klement” logos
- The Kodiaq L&K is equipped with a 12.3-inch digital instrument cluster (as mentioned above) and 360-degree surround view camera over the style variant.
- For the safety measures, the car gets ABS with EBD, nine airbags, anti-skid regulation (ASR), multi-collision brake, ESP and all-round parking sensors.
- Other features are identical to the style variant, such as hands-free parking, an 8-inch touchscreen system with Apple CarPlay, virtual pedal for opening the boot, a panoramic sunroof, Android Auto and Mirror Link, powered front seats and a three-zone climate control.
- The Kodiaq L&K has two main features different from Kodiaq Style: a 360-degree camera and Virtual Cockpit. The additional features add to the premium quotient of the SUV.
The car comes with a price tag of INR 35.99 Lakh.