1. Hyundai Xcent’s current status?
This car has launched recently in Indian Market.
2. When did Hyundai Xcent make its debut in India?
Hyundai Xcent was launched on 12th March 2014.
3. Is Hyundai Xcent also available in diesel and CNG version in India?
No, this is not available in CNG Version yet. Currently, this new sedan is available with both diesel and petrol units.
4. In which body type Hyundai Xcent marks its presence?
The Hyundai Xcent is a Grand i10-based compact sedan.
5. Available color options for Hyundai Xcent?
The Hyundai Xcent sedan is available in six different colors in India including Phantom Black, Pristine Blue, Red Passion, Sleek Silver, Twilight Blue & Pure White.
6. Is Hyundai Xcent’s engine mated to an automatic transmission as well?
The mated transmission gearbox in this sedan is 5-speed manual in diesel trim while 5-speed manual and a 4-speed automatic both in petrol.
7. Specify the engine-specs of Hyundai Xcent?
In Diesel Trim
|Engine Type:||2nd Gen. 1.1L U2 CRDi|
|Engine Size:||1120 cc|
|Max. Power:||70.01bhp @ 4000rpm|
|Max. Torque:||180Nm @ 1750-2500rpm|
|Transmission Type:||5 Speed Manual|
In Petrol Trim
|Engine Type:||1.1L Kappa Dual VTVT MPi|
|Engine Size:||1197 cc|
|Max. Power:||81.86bhp @ 6000rpm|
|Max. Torque:||140Nm @ 4000rpm|
|Transmission Type:||5 Speed Manual & 4 Speed Automatic|
8. Hyundai Xcent’s all variants come with the price tags of?
Hyundai Xcent Pricing (ex-showroom Delhi):
|Hyundai Xcent Base||Rs. 4,65,988|
|Hyundai Xcent S||Rs. 5,31,703|
|Hyundai Xcent S (O)||Rs. 5,56,710|
|Hyundai Xcent SX||Rs. 6,22,116|
|Hyundai Xcent SX (O)||Rs. 6,47,126|
|Hyundai Xcent S (O) Automatic||Rs. 6,28,594|
|Hyundai Xcent SX (O) Automatic||Rs. 7,19,009|
|Hyundai Xcent Base||Rs 5,56,895|
|Hyundai Xcent S||Rs. 6,23,059|
|Hyundai Xcent S (O)||Rs. 6,48,064|
|Hyundai Xcent SX||Rs. 7,13,953|
|Hyundai Xcent SX (O)||Rs. 7,38,480|
9. What is the on-road price of Hyundai Xcent?
Hyundai Xcent Pricing (On-Road Delhi):
|Petrol Variant:||Price (INR)|
|Hyundai Xcent Base||Rs. 5,26,136|
|Hyundai Xcent S||Rs. 5,96,321|
|Hyundai Xcent S (O)||Rs. 6,23,029|
|Hyundai Xcent SX||Rs. 7,11,655|
|Hyundai Xcent SX (O)||Rs. 7,39,115|
|Hyundai Xcent S (O) Automatic||Rs. 7,18,767|
|Hyundai Xcent SX (O) Automatic||Rs. 8,18,047|
|Hyundai Xcent Base||Rs. 6,28,832|
|Hyundai Xcent S||Rs. 7,23,655|
|Hyundai Xcent S (O)||Rs. 7,51,548|
|Hyundai Xcent SX||Rs. 8,24,510|
|Hyundai Xcent SX (O)||Rs. 8,52,410|
10. Please specify the acceleration and top speed of Hyundai Xcent?
Acceleration: 0 – 100 km/h – 14.3 Seconds
Top Speed – 140 km/h
11. The width of Hyundai Xcent’s tyres is?
Front – 165/65 R14 (Steel & Alloy)
Rear – 175/60 R 15 (Alloy)
12. Ground clearance of Hyundai Xcent?
Hyundai Xcent has 165 mm of ground clearance.
13. Which suspension system does Hyundai Xcent has?
Front: MacPherson Strut Type
Rear: Coupled Torsion Beam Axle
14. What is the claimed mileage of Hyundai Xcent? Please also inform about mileage on highway and in city-roads.
|Engine type||ARAI/Highway kmpl||City kmpl|
|Hynadai Xcent Millage (Diesel)||24.4||18.4|
|Hynadai Xcent Millage (Petrol) MT||19.1||15.7|
|Hynadai Xcent Millage (Petrol) AT||16.9||12.4|
15. Luggage capacity available in Hyundai Xcent?
The luggage capacity is of 407 liters in New Hyundai Xcent.
16. What is Hyundai Xcent’s seating capacity?
It offers the seating capacity for 5 passengers.
17. Among petrol, diesel which one is more fuel efficient and pocket friendly post buying?
Diesel one is more fuel efficient and pocket friendly post buying.
17. Which common interior features are available in Hyundai Xcent?
2-Tone Beige & Black Interior Key Color, Blue Interior Illumination, Front & Rear Door Map Pockets, Front & Rear Room Lamps, Multi Information Display (MID), Steering Wheel Mounted Controls, Power Steering, Tilt Steering, Full Automated Temp. Control with cluster ionizer, 2-DIN Integrated Radio+CD+MP3 Player, Aux-in & USB Ports, 1 GB Internal Memory, Bluetooth Connectivity, Push Button Start/Stop etc.
18. What are general safety features are there in Hyundai Xcent?
As per its safety is concerned, Hyundai Xcent has many safety devices that ensure its maximum safety to its Driver & co-passengers. Xcent has central locking, child lock, automatic speed lock, door ajar warning notification and engine immobilizer as standard safety features, while the top-end variant also has driver and co-driver airbags, ABS with Brake Assist, anti-theft alarm, seatbelt warning system, Rear Parking Camera with ECM display, crash and parking sensor along with all the standard features.
19. How is Hyundai Xcent better than other same segment cars?
The Hyundai Xcent has definitely shaken the compact sedan segment as an incredible value for money offering. Among the three competitors in same segment, the Xcent is the most refined, well equipped, decent mileage and value for money offering.
20. Any notable finance scheme by company for Hyundai Xcent?
No, currently company is not offering any finance scheme for Hyundai Xcent.
21. Hyundai Xcent’s main rivals in car market?
In car market, Xcent competes with the segment leader Maruti Swift Dzire, Toyota Etios and the Honda Amaze. The car will also give a rub shoulder fight to the upcoming Tata Zest.
22. How’s the after-sale service of Hyundai brand?
The after-sale service of this brand is good.
|Comparison of Hyundai Xcent|
|Comparison of Hyundai Xcent variants|