1. What is the current status of Chevrolet Cruze?
Chevrolet has launched the updated Cruze sedan in the country on 28th January 2016 with subtle upgrades both inside and outside.
2. In which category Chevrolet Cruze falls?
Chevrolet Cruze falls under the sedan category and it is one of favorite car of the enthusiast.
3. How many types of fuel units are available in Chevrolet Cruze?
Chevrolet Cruze is available only with a diesel fuel unit only.
4. The available color options for Chevrolet Cruze are?
Chevrolet Cruze is available in seven stylish colors which are Velvet Red metallic, Switchblade silver, Summit white, Diamond white, Burnt Coconut, Sandrift grey and Caviar black.
5. Is there an automatic transmission in Chevrolet Cruze?
Yes, it is available with a six speed automatic gearbox with the LTZ variant while the other two are available with a 6-speed manual gearbox.
6. What are the specifications of engine equipped in Chevrolet Cruze?
|Chevrolet Cruze Diesel|
|Engine Type:||4-cyl, 16V, 2.0L VCDi Diesel engine|
|Max Power:||[email protected]|
|Max Torque:||[email protected]|
|Transmission:||6 speed manual (MT), 6-speed automatic (AT)|
7. The Exact price tag of Chevrolet Cruze?
|Chevrolet Cruze Pricing (ex-showroom Delhi):|
|Diesel Variants:||Price (INR)|
|Chevrolet Cruze LT||Rs. 13,95,000 lakhs|
|Chevrolet Cruze LTZ||Rs. 15,95,000 lakhs|
|Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT||Rs. 16,95,000 lakhs|
8. Please inform about the on-road price of Chevrolet Cruze.
|Chevrolet Cruze Pricing (On-road pricing Delhi):|
|Diesel Variants:||Price (INR)|
|Chevrolet Cruze LT||Rs. 16,44,717 lakhs|
|Chevrolet Cruze LTZ||Rs. 19,05,753 lakhs|
|Chevrolet Cruze LTZ AT||Rs. 19,96,695 lakhs|
9. Can I get the width of tyres fixed in Chevrolet Cruze?
|Front – 205/60 R16 Alloy wheels (Tubeless)|
|Rear- 205/60 R16 Alloy wheels (Tubeless)|
10. What type of suspension system fixed in Chevrolet Cruze?
Front: McPherson Strut with Linear Cylindrical Coil Spring and Tubular Stabilizer Bar System
Rear: Compound Crank Type with Non-Linear, Mini-Block Coil Spring
11. Is cruise control available in it?
Yes, cruise control is available in Chevrolet Cruze SUV.
12. Which safety features Chevrolet Cruze has?
Chevrolet Cruze comes equipped with dual front airbags, side airbags for the front occupants, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), programmable auto door lock, immobilizer, anti-theft alarm, impact proof front-rear bumper, dual horns, auto door unlock in case of crash, electric dual horn, height adjustable front seats, underbody coating and rear parking sensors etc.
13. What is the acceleration and top speed of Chevrolet Cruze?
Chevrolet Cruze can hit a ton from a standstill in just 9.5 seconds with the top speed of 220km/hr.
14. Seating capacity of Chevrolet Cruze is?
Chevrolet Cruze has seating capacity for 5 persons with the dimensions of 4597mm length, 1788mm width, 1477mm and 2685mm of wheelbase to ensure ample room for the occupants.
15. What is the boot capacity of Chevrolet Cruze?
Chevrolet Cruze comes with a massive boot space of 450 liters.
16. What common & unique interior features Chevrolet Cruze get?
Chevrolet Cruze loaded with range of premium features a 7 inch Mylink touchscreen infotainment system with Smartphone app link, Aux-in, USB and bluetooth connectivity and Siri Eyes support for iPhone users. Driver centric information cluster with ice blue lighting, Jet black interiors with titanium stitching, six way power adjustable front seat, cruise control, rain sensing wipers, electric sunroof, HVAC climate control, multi function steering wheel, keyless entry etc.
17. Please tell the mileage figure of Chevrolet Cruze – ARAI-certified, highway and city-road?
|Engine type||ARAI/Highway km/l||City km/l (approx)|
|Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Manual||17.9||14.0|
|Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Automatic||14.8||11.2|
18. In Indian car market, which are the main competitors of this model?
Chevrolet Cruze will lock its horns with Hyundai Elantra, Volkswagen Jetta and Toyota Corolla Altis.
19. What is Chevrolet Cruze estimated maintenance/ repair cost?
Chevrolet Cruze Diesel Cars Maintenance Charges
|Service||KM||Months||Free/Paid||Price (in Rs.)|
|5 years||Total Cost||Rs. 49,450|