Volkswagen Vento can be considered as a under rated car in segment because this car fails to give impact on sales chart of Volkswagen but this time around Volkswagen has introduced an automatic transmission which is an admirable thing. During festive season which is around the corner people shift to new vehicle and automatic gearbox can magnetize some but there are strong contenders present in the segment. So, let’s look at the some critical points of new Vento which will certainly help you to whether go for this car or not?
- Petrol Version of New Vento delivers excellent performance which gives tuff competition to Honda city and better than newly launched Ciaz and Verna.
- Volkswagen is known for its well build quality and new Vento will not disappoint you in this department with firmness and robust design.
- New Vento offers mature ride and handling thanks to its good suspension and responsive steering wheel which makes Vento move easy through corners and pothole Indian roads.
- Introduction of automatic version in new Vento will not only do good for Volkswagen by attracting more AT lovers but it will spice up the competition against lone warrior Verna as Ciaz AT version is not coming so soon.
- Volkswagen this time has not made any changes to the design of Vento but arrive with a striking warranty package of 2 years or unlimited kilometers.
- New Vento carries similar design like the ongoing Vento and somehow looks familiar to the design of Skoda Rapid. Verna looks the best among all followed by City and Ciaz.
- Except Build quality of New Vento there is nothing to talk about the safety features, Vento has less amount of safety features as compared to its competitors.
- Diesel mill of new Vento delivers 21.21 KPL mileage which is less against Ciaz’s 26.21 KPL, City’s 25.8 and Verna’s 23.5 KPL.
- Maintenance cost of new Vento will dent your pocket quite a bit as initial ownership cost is on higher side.
- Volkswagen has few dealership networks around the country which needs to be increased; service stations of Volkswagen are also few in numbers which also needs growth.
- Volkswagen reliability comes into mind when someone is opting for VW car, reliability can be improved by delivering great quality products and exceptional sales services to the owners.
New Vento has nothing new in it except an automatic transmission, airbags as standard and new 15” alloy wheels, leaving behind these changes New Vento carries similar design frame and interior cabin which is disappointing.