Tata zest is grabbing lot of praise from almost everyone due to its brilliancy in all the departments. Zest diesel has long waiting period so one can clearly see how much it is being liked by the masses. Zest gets good feedback from our experts and critics as well; we found some users of Tata zest. Now let’s see their reviews over it.
- Zest is the Best- “If you want to enjoy the ride of luxury car in affordable price without any hesitation go for the zest” said by one of the owner of Tata zest. No doubt Zest is one of the better cars that Tata has ever produced. People seem mesmerized with the overall package of Tata Zest.
- Excellent Thinking by Tata- Tata zest is a combination of new technology and innovative thinking. ‘One could afford Diesel automatic below Rs. 9 lakhs that’s great introduction by Tata while automatic versions of other cars of this segment starts well over Rs. 10 lakhs’ user sharing his experience.
- Pocket Satisfactory- Zest is the lowest priced sedan in the segment when compared it with Dzire, Honda amaze etc. It’s base and top variant is available at lesser price than that of others. It has been the major point of attraction for the consumers to buy Zest with such good features.
- Package of Rich features- ‘ I feel very proud owing this rich looking yet compact sedan, its premium looking ambience and outer beauty makes me feel am at cloud 9’ said by a proud owner of Zest.
- Nominal Maintenance cost- One of the best thing about Zest is you don’t have to spend too much money on its maintenance and its spares parts cost is affordable.
- Tata’s reputation- Tata’s image over the past has not been that good when it comes to after services. Tata’s after services are not up to the mark as compared to Honda and Maruti. If Zest has to mark its charisma in the market than Tata has to look after its services.
- AMT lacks smoothness- Zest is the first automatic sedan introduced under Rs. 9 lakh, with so much expectations it somehow shakes during higher speeds, it lacks smoothness and swift shifts at higher speeds.
- Storage Space is low- Inner cabin storage space is very limited, door pockets are very small and there is no bottle holder space on front gates. There are no seat back pockets; poor cabin space is one the drawback Zest has.
|Comparison of Tata Zest|
|Comparison of Tata Zest variants|