Skoda Yeti has never witnessed much success as expected but those who have bought Yeti became its fan. New Yeti gets a makeover in cabin and outer appearance but carries same engine specifications like the current one. Our experts have expressed their views on new Yeti now it’s time to critically analysis the versatility of new Yeti.
- Interior ambience of new yeti is its USP with features like 6.5” touchscreen with multi function display, dual color scheme dashboard with faux wood inserts looks eye pleasing.
- New Yeti is better than previous GEN yeti in terms of appearance, new Yeti now has rectangular fog lamps, Daytime running LED’s and new designed bonnet.
- In performance department especially in ride and handling new Yeti is among those cars which will not disappoint you with its mature behavior in this section.
- New Yeti is loaded with tons of safety features like cruise control, hill assistance, supply cut off during crash, tyre monitoring system and six airbags which puts it among better safe cars and superior than the competitors.
- Design catches the eye first new Yeti doesn’t lag behind in this area also; besides new outer appearance it has the option of new roof colors.
- Price of new Yeti is one of the major disappointments it is priced so high that a person can buy two Ford Eco Sports in this price. Sp price needs reconsideration for sure.
- Another drawback in new yeti is its compactness for a SUV; even Tata Nano is just shorter than Yeti so one can imagine size comparison of both. Its competitor like Mahindra XUV 500 and Duster looks bigger than Yeti from outset.
- Compactness of new Yeti dents the rear space which is made for three persons but Yeti easily comforts only two and no third row seats for SUV adds swag in Yeti.
- New Yeti has high cost of ownership and its spare parts are not easy available in the market.
- In new Skoda Yeti there is an absence of automatic transmission with such high price range Skoda should have given the DSG option.
- Ground clearance of Yeti is just 180mm which is quite low for a SUV on Indian bumpy roads and also it is on last spot among XUV500 and Duster.
- Design of new Yeti is bit peculiar which will attract many but not all of them, side of Yeti look basic and rear also missing the wow factor.
Skoda Yeti is a good car with some pros and cons but the elegance of Yeti is hindered by the over pricing of it and sales services just add to the flaws of Yeti.
|Comparison of Skoda Yeti Style|
|Comparison of Skoda Yeti Style variants|