Talking about the French car manufacturer Renault which is really working hard to increase its network in India and in this process company has succeeded when it launched Duster SUV, a most popular model of Renault. And now, it has come with another facelift car of its trendy Fluence sedan. The Fluence 2014 has launched in country on 25th March 2014. Let’s see what experts have to say on this.
A highly expensive and unaffordable price range.
Renault placed Fluence 2014 at the price tags of 13.99 lakhs and 15.49 lakhs.
Renault has changed nothing under its hood with this updation; everything is same like the predecessor model.
1461cc, 1.5 liter 4-cylinders DCi diesel engine developing 108.4bhp and 240Nm of max output and torque seems quite powerful for this trendy sedan.
6-speed manual transmission gearbox does its job well but company could consider the automatic transmission as well with this facelift model.
The claimed mileage of 20.4 km/l is appropriate as per its offered power and torque.
Well, there are no changes in its steering and suspension as well and we can’t even complaint for this coz Fluence already is a brilliant performing sedan.
Renault’s this sedan offers top-class handling and riding on road and doesn’t disappoint its users in any way whether it’s running on highway or in city roads.
Space & Dimension:
Appropriate combination of length and height which is giving it an attractive, sleek and down-to-earth glimpse.
Sufficient legroom and headroom for five adults.
Luggage space of 530 liters is really another appealing thing in Fluence 2014.
- One will enjoy the luxury and comfort features at inside cabin of this trendy sedan.
- The Renault sedan has those entire requisite devices which are being demanded in this segment by the customers.
- Still, seems like company lacks down in terms of premium quality material which obviously is a drawback in such price of model.
- An eye-catching and attractive glimpse.
- Renault has improved its outside profile by giving it a retouch which is now complementing its beauty even more.
- The bigger size of Renault’s logo at front sleek grille is looking classy.
- To justify its high price range, it gets every essential feature on grounds of safety.
- These include ABS with EBD, brake assist, ESP, SRS airbags for driver and passenger, side-chest level airbags at front etc.
- Some of these features are only available at its top variant though.
It has no doubt that Fluence is a luxury sedan which gets one of the best look in same segment models along with classy on-road performance but still it lacks in terms of sales. The one of the reasons behind this is Renault’s not-so-much reliable brand image in India.
|Comparison of Renault Fluence|
|Comparison of Renault Fluence variants|