And here we come with one more critic review on one more recently launched facelift version of trendy utility vehicle of India namely Tata Aria. At the first look, this trendy car seems to have a quite nice proportion in almost every terms but when we went deep, then come to know why is it still lacks in sales figure. Let’s have a critic look on this new Tata Aria.
– Car’s on-road performance is something we like best in it.
– Its balanced handling and decent ride quality influence us to say that it’s definitely one of the best performing cars in same segment.
– Next thing which impressed is its available space at inside cabin which is sufficient enough as per its size.
– There is proper legroom and headroom available not only at front seats but at middle and rear ones as well.
– Presence of 4WD (four-wheel drive) along with 2WD (two-wheel drive) system seems massive and responsible to drive in a balance way on different circumstances like raining, snowing etc.
– Rich in requisite features as per today’s demand (but in high trim only). We didn’t expect such modern features in this segment.
– Expensive price and Tata badge- not a perfect combo, we guess.
– Steering wheel feels slightly heavy when driving on high speed.
– There are few most required features like music system, fog lamps etc are missing from base variant, felt disappoint a bit.
– Exterior glimpse is trendy but could be improved more.
– Costly spare parts and maintenance post buying.
– Tata’s brand image and after sale service are not as much reliable as other rivals like Toyota.
|Comparison of Tata Aria Facelift|
|Comparison of Tata Aria Facelift variants|