Sometimes a model couldn’t get that much appreciation by its customers it deserves, reason can be many including its not so much reliable brand image, bad network strategy, over price tags or sometimes it’s just luck doesn’t work. Well, here we are talking about the one similar model namely Renault Koleos with critic reviews on that.
- Muscular engine with impressive torque.
- Availability of 4×4 wheel drive system which is responsible to provide better drivability on road.
- It’s a good fuel efficient model which offers impressive mileage figures, it could be better though.
- Road handling is great and balanced too, thanks to its properly equipped suspension and braking system.
- Sporty and practical on-road performance.
- Interior is spacious and offers proper legroom and headroom at front and middle rows.
- Renault always offers top-notch material quality in its every model and Koleos is not an exception in this.
- A long list of inside equipments including interior and comfort.
- Safety wise, it gets many devices including ABS with EBD, driver & passenger airbags, child safety rear lock, automatic emergency unlock.
- Not so much affordable price, other same segment models are cheaper than Koleos.
- Comparatively not as much reliable either as brands of other same segment models.
- Renault’s less service centers in India and hence unsatisfactory after-sale services.
- Not pocket friendly even after buying, its parts are much costlier but easily available.
- Rear row doesn’t offer much comfortable space on sitting.
- Due to its big size, luggage storage compartment should be better for traveling purpose.