Here we shall focus on the flaws of Maruti WagonR Stingray
- Looks are very plain just like a box which might not be liked by many especially who have fallen for the fluidic design philosophy of Hyundai. The protruded front bumper also looks ugly
- Width of the car is quite less so there are space issues. There is lack of boot space too.
- The mileage mentioned by the company is 20.51 kpl, which is not true in every case, there are users with as low as 14-15 kpl mileage. So you need to check it for yourself and the terrain on which you drive the car and the traffic in which you maneouver the car which determine the fuel efficiency of the car.
- No turn indicators on ORVMs. These days even basic hatchback cars from Hyundai have this, but it is like a old-skool in this car missing such a feature.
- Car sits quite taller than other hatchbacks, for those accustomed to drive a regular low seated car like Maruti, Alto, Eon and others might feel a bit strange to jump into this car.
- The car wobbles on high speeds as some users have complained on this. The wheelbase needs to be improved for this car.
- The car has no roof railings and lacks safety features like ABS in the lower variants.
So guys we recommend you look at other hatchbacks at cheap rates one like Hyundai i10 Grand which possess latest technical features and also offers better mileage.
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki WagonR Stingray|
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki WagonR Stingray variants|