Hyundai Elite i20 is enjoying a great initial success and with it the graph of its booking number is increasing day by day. I20 is a successful series of cars and with new innovations in it become a very tough car to beat, but every car has ifs and buts relatively. So after expert view it now time to have a critical study of Hyundai’s elite i20.
- Elite i20’s design is the prime example of Hyundai’s innovative thinking and brilliant work of engineering, its rear is the main center of attraction for Elite i20 especially chic Tail lights and black C pillars on sides.
- Hyundai is known for its trustworthiness which act as a major plus point for elite i20. As consumers nowadays looks for a car brand which would provide satisfactory after services.
- Elite i20 cabin is quite trendy with two tone color front, comfortable seats and infotainment at its best with 2 DIN music system with good sound quality.
- In terms of fuel efficiency Elite i20 gets full marks with better mileage than its competitors especially of Diesel box which adds another grace to its class.
- Elite i20 is encumbered with tons of features, if you are a feature alcoholic than this car is just right for you. Great infotainment features, internal aroma and outer looks make this car a complete car.
- Dimensionally Elite i20 offers better specifications than the previous version of i20 which results in improved legroom and shoulder space and Elite i20 is the widest car among its competitors.
- The dynamism part you might miss while driving the i20 which Volkswagen’s Polo has in abundance especially when we talk of petrol engine on highway.
- In India roads are quite bumpy and carries potholes, Elite i20 seems to lack behind in this department with lesser ground clearance.
- Price needs to be more competitive in order to capture more market share because its competitor Punto EVO is available at lesser price than i20.
- Some of the important equipments are missing from predecessor i20 like Side & curtain airbags, auto wipers and Rear disc brakes.
|Comparison of Hyundai i20|
|Comparison of Hyundai i20 variants|