At one side, Maruti’s Celerio has already create a huge blast in car market and company also has received an impressive counts of its booking, while contrary one more hatchback is ready to hit the car market soon. This new hatch model is Datsun’s Go which has been unveiled by the company at recently held 12th Auto Expo.
Though, Datsun has not disclosed the entire spec data of its new car but still we are giving a brief comparison between Celerio and Go for assisting people in choosing the better-one among these two.
Maruti Suzuki Celerio:-
- On the very top, the major plus-point of Celerio is its brand Maruti Suzuki- a name which can remove more than half queries at pre/post buying.
- Maruti’s Excellent and in-budget after sale services.
- In affordable price range of 3.7-4.7 lakhs.
- As per the Celerio’s size, the engine is powerful with manual n auto both transmission and excellent fuel efficiency of 23.1 km/l.
- Diesel fuel is not available but it’s not available in Datsun’s Go either.
- As per the revealed data by company yet, engine size of 1.2 liter petrol is comparatively bigger than Celerio.
- Seems like spacious than Celerio somehow by carrying the longer length of 3785mm, more width of 1635mm and longer wheelbase of 2450mm as well.
- Company is stating its price to be less than 4 lakhs, so we expect its price range approximately similar to Celerio with some ups n downs.
- Automatic transmission is missing.
- Less offered mileage of 20.6 km/l.
- The next but major drawback of Go is its brand value in India which is nothing in comparison to Maruti’s.
- Datsun is new in India and it’s the first model of this brand here so we can’t be sure about its satisfactory and pocket friendly after sale services.
Undoubtedly, after considering the above all facts, Maruti Celerio is a clear winner here and we suggest to choose this trendy hatchback over the new Datsun Go.
|Comparison of Nissan Datsun GO|
|Comparison of Nissan Datsun GO variants|