1) As name clarifies, Honda City ‘diesel’, it has the most demanding heart (engine) variant in India, diesel. In our country, users prefer to use diesel fuel these days, reasons are many behind this; price hiking of petrol, more fuel efficiency of diesel engine etc.
2) Also it has petrol engine too which has been carried from its predecessor, providing a suitable option for the admirers of petrol variants with excellent road performance report till now.
3) Honda City offering two transmission options for its users, while the diesel variant mated with only 5-speed manual gearbox, its petrol variant gets two options, 5-speed manual and CVT transmission. Hence the new City is more smooth, noise-free and soothing even on driving at city roads.
4) The City diesel features better equipment, more space, more fuel efficiency etc which definitely demands much more cost but company is offering this new variant by just paying 80k more than its ongoing petrol variant.
5) The all new Honda City diesel 2014 comes from a reputed brand which is ruling among Indian since its very first launch. Honda is one of those very few which have successfully managed its reliability and loyalty.
6) An eye-catching glimpse which could easily take a breath away and mesmerized anyone easily. Its style as well as look makes it one of the adorable sedans of India and people just loves to have it.
7) After this renovation, the all new Honda City Diesel gets a luxury interior made with premium quality material which is complimenting its killing looks and influencing the people to grab this car.
8) The new Honda City diesel has become more spacious than before, while the dimension is same as before, the increment in wheelbase by 50mm making it one of the most spacious cars in its segment. Now the all new City carries the wheelbase of 2600mm.
9) Undoubtedly, this modified sedan gets more features equipment in this which includes a dashing dashboard, touch screen audio system, Bluetooth, dynamic sunroof, magnified instrument cluster, keyless push-button start, electric ORVMs and many more.
10) In terms of safety, it beats its predecessors by having comparatively more safety features like ABS, dual airbags (driver and co-passenger side), rear parking camera etc which offering it more safety than ever.
11) One can chose the variant as per her/his choice and affordability coz this Honda model offers three variant at all. The features availability varies in all the variants according to the price. While there are some set standard equipments which are present in all the three variants, some features could only be gotten in its top most variants by paying more cost.
|Comparison of New Honda City 2014|
|Comparison of New Honda City 2014 variants|