Europe’s largest car maker Volkswagen has launched a new variant of Cross Polo with 1.2L MPI petrol mill at Rs. 6.94 lakh (ex-showroom Mumbai) on 14th January 2015. Volkswagen’s alone offering Crossover section ‘Cross Polo’ was available only with Diesel motor earlier now gets a petrol variant with the same power as Polo hatchback.
The new Cross Polo is powered to a 1.2L MPI petrol engine that develops 74bhp [email protected] and 110Nm of peak [email protected] with the fuel efficiency of 16.47 KPL. New Cross polo is available with 5 speed manual transmission and front wheel drive system.
New Cross Polo also features some exterior and interior changes:-
- Black shaded dual beam halogen headlamps
- ‘Cross bumpers with silver accents
- Cross front bumper surrounded with chrome garnishing
- Roof rails now gets a silver touch
- 15 inch alloy wheels
- New rear view mirror housing
- Three new colors- Flash red, reflex Silver and Deep black
- Refreshed and updated interiors
- Leather packed flat bottom steering wheel
- Climatronic automatic air conditioning
- Cloud Titan black seats upholstery
- ABS (anti-lock braking system)
- Dual front airbags for front occupants
- 4-star NCAP safety ratings
New Cross Polo is available only in one variant for which bookings will commence on 15th January 2015.
|Comparison of Volkswagen Cross Polo|