Tata Motors has made its unique place among those Indian customers who wanted to own a car but couldn’t because of the unavailability of min budget cars. And then, a news came that this company has launched a cheapest four wheeler with the price tag of just around 1 lakh. Now, this small in-budget car has again knocked the door with an all-new power-assisted steering wheel to make its ride even more comfortable than before. This new variant has been named as Tata Nano Twist which containing a hiked price tag of 2.32 lakhs. Let’s see what critics are saying on this change.
- Equipment of new electric power steering is a major and well-appreciated change in this newly added variant.
- This electric power steering is light weighted and provides the small Nano Twist a better drivability and smooth handling on road than ever.
- Its small size and min turning radius assist it to drive so easily and smoothly even in congested city areas.
- The main USP of Nano is its price which is very pocket friendly to the common people and set a standard option as a daily based use car.
- The Twist’s newly introduced Damson Purple color is looking attractive which is making this small model more cool and stylish than its predecessors.
- Despite having a small petrol engine of 0.6 liter and least power n torque of 37.5bhp n 51Nm, the Nano Twist is the most fuel efficient variant among its various trims.
- It offers impressive mileage figures of 25 km/l (ARAI certified).
- In comparison to Nano’s other variants, this Twist trim gets few extra interior comfort features like Bluetooth, keyless entry etc.
- Nano Twist’s major drawback is it’s poor after sale services by the Tata Motors which later results as a serious trouble for the customers.
- Due to the cheapest price of Nano Twist, the material quality is not so good either.
- Though, it offers an enough legroom and headroom for its customers but boot space is just of 80 liters which could be a li’l better
|Comparison of Tata Nano|
|Comparison of Tata Nano variants|