Since the time Nissan brought its facelift Sunny in market, the reports are that it has been renovated on a large scale and now looking much better and refresher than before. The car is no longer with a plain and dull exterior profile along with very simple features. While our experts find it a quite interesting and acceptable updation, our critics also have something to say about it. Let’s see from the critic’s eyes what this new Sunny is offering to us.
- The exterior profile is looking much more trendy and modern now, thumbs up to Nissan for this.
- Its new boomerang headlamps, refined chrome grill, fog lamps etc giving it a fresher than ever glimpse at outside.
- Sunny offers a best-in-segment spacious cabin at its inside.
- Inside cabin has redesigned and no more carrying the old plain grey colored interiors.
- The cabin is now getting a piano black centre console along with beige dashboard.
- The new Sunny is adorned with many new comfort equipments as well like LCD audio system with USB, Bluetooth, Aux and I-pod compatibility etc.
- Nissan has also tried to give the car’s inside a bit luxuriant touch by offering leather seats and leather wrapped steering wheel in it, impressive.
- However, company has not touched the Sunny’s mechanical front but the existing specs impressed us.
- It got powerful 1.5 liter engine in both petrol and diesel engine with quite satisfactory power and torque.
- The price range of 6.9-9.6 lakhs is a big plus for Nissan Sunny; the cheapest tags than its Indian rivals like Renault Scala and Honda City etc.
- Though, company has improved the diesel trim’s mileage a bit but still it sits far behind than same segment cars like Honda City which is always known for its impressive mileage delivery.
- Not a sporty sedan at all, offers a plain yet satisfactory on-road performance though.
- Nissan’s this car gets almost every those features which are fair enough to give rub shoulder fight to the rivals, but still it lacks coz of the brand’s not so reliable image in India.
- Nissan is new and hence has less dealership networks countrywide, company is working on it though.
- Due to the same reason mentioned above, it also fails to offer excellent and pocket friendly after sale services to its customers.
|Comparison of Nissan Sunny variants|