Well, we have seen and read enough about this newly-facelifted Corolla Altis by Toyota since its recent launch but still its admirers are not aware about the critics review on this trendy sedan yet. However, it happens rarely that even critics can’t find much negative stuff in a car but it’s happening here with this luxury D-segment model. In this facelift version of Corolla Altis, not much major changes but new and advanced technology can be noticed. Let’s take a critic sight.
- Thanks to its new styling, Corolla Altis is making a bang presence in car market.
- At outside, its dynamic design and sharp creases providing the car a sporty look.
- Further, availability of modern upper segment features like LED headlamps and LED tail lamps etc are some complementing add-ons.
- More legroom and headroom at rear providing a sufficient space to sit for three persons at rear seats there.
- A highly appreciated on-road drivability and decent handling, especially of its petrol model.
- Responsive petrol engine with smooth power delivery where 7-speed auto gearbox makes the drive more pleasing than ever.
- Suspension has been soft and offering a great ride quality and balanced n smooth handling even on rough roads.
- Toyota’s highly trustworthy brand image in Indian market and among customers as well.
- Sufficient service centers in India, excellent after sale services and cheap maintenance cost post buying.
- The 1.4 liter diesel engine with developed power and torque of around 87.2bhp and 205Nm left us disappointed coz considering the size of this car, we were expecting more.
- The diesel engine is bit heavy, though NVH levels have been refined with this updation.
- As per its segment and competitors, the automatic transmission in its diesel engine is highly missed.
|Comparison of Toyota Corolla Altis 2014|
|Comparison of Toyota Corolla Altis 2014 variants|