If we look in the crowd of Indian automobile industry, then many good yet underrated cars can be seen there and in our opinion Tata’s SUV Aria is one of them. This muscular model has all that capabilities which are being demanded in this segment of family based vehicle, though some drawbacks are there too but which car hasn’t. As company has taken a step forward to hike its sales by bringing an update version of Aria, we also tried our hand on this.
– Price is similar to its main competitors, though company could have reduced its price a bit to get comparatively more customers.
– Comes within bracket of 9.95-14.74 lakhs.
– Powerful diesel engine with refined VARICOR technology, also developed massive torque and power.
– Availability of both two-wheel drive (4×2) and four-wheel drive (4×4) systems giving the car a chance to be more fuel efficient and balanced ride on road.
– As per its size, mileage figure is quite impressive.
– Thanks to its refined engine, there is no noise and vibration on driving even at the high speeds.
– The better output provides the car fast speed and balanced handling as well as better ride quality.
– The appealing min. turning radius and wonderful wheelbase do a great job at the city roads.
Space & Dimension:
– A long, spacious model fits in both as a family-based vehicle or for commercial used.
– Enough legroom and headroom, offers seating capacity for seven.
– Luggage capacity is just of 342 liters which seems outdated but it can be extended by folding the rear seats.
– Smartly designed inside cabin, having plenty no. of features including small yet useful ones.
– There are modern features (varies as per the variants) which are looking trendy including climatic control AC, audio system with steering mounted controls, Bluetooth, navigation system linked with satellite, rain sensing wipers, cruise control etc.
– Though, material quality is not of top-notch.
– New Aria’s built quality is superb.
– Clean sharp exterior profile of this updated SUV is comparatively better.
– Overall, an appealing glance at outside.
– Many demanding and required features are available in terms of its safety.
– Traction control, ESP, ABS with EBD and six airbags are few of them.
Tata Aria is a smartly designed car with appealing on-road performance and can be a great option in same segment especially when there is a count-on-finger cars in that particular segment. But still, it doesn’t get that popularity yet; the reason probably is its comparatively dim brand image than other like Toyota and still its slightly high cost.
|Comparison of Tata Aria Facelift variants|