Skoda has recently launched its updated version of luxury Superb which is running at satisfactory level in India since its first launch here. Superb is a luxury sedan which comprises of many high-line luxurious features at inside cabin and also carries an eye-catching glimpse at outside. And now when company has modified it, let’s have a look what experts have to say on this.
– Price tags of around 18.62-24.80 lakhs (as per the variants).
– Car’s highly luxuriant nature makes the price range appropriate but its Brand image (in terms of service) in India can make you think twice before buying.
– Availability of both petrol and diesel fuel units.
– It gets powerful engines in the form of 1.8 liter petrol and 2.0 liter diesel.
– Produced max power of 157.81bhp in petrol variant while 138.08bhp in diesel seem quite suitable for the respective engines.
– Presence of both manual (6-speed) and automatic (7-speed) in petrol mill while automatic (6-speed) transmission in diesel is really impressive which surely gives feel of a top-level sedan.
– On-road mileage of diesel model is appealing.
– Refined and smooth diesel engine, no vibration at all.
– Petrol variant is refined as well and offers a highly developed power.
– The riding is smooth and of a top-comfort level.
Space & Dimension:
– The exterior measurement is superbly designed in this Superb, making car slim trim and a sleek one.
– Extremely spacious and offers a more than sufficient headroom and legroom, its Superb’s one of the main USP.
– Boot space of 565 liters is really exciting which can be extended up to 1700 liters after folding seats.
– Gets minor yet subtle changes with this facelift but we were expecting more.
– Newly added 3-spoke multifunctional steering wheel on the place of 4-spoke wheel is looking nice and slimmer.
– Comfort level at inside cabin is of top-notch.
– Material used is of premium quality.
– Availability of small yet useful interior features like dead pedals, several bottle/cup holders, vanity mirror with light, embossed footrests for rear seat passengers, several hooks for several purpose, an umbrella slot at rear-left door etc etc.
– Skoda provides a luxury outside profile to its models and Superb is not any exception in that.
– Its outside glimpse is designed sharply and finished has given smoothly as well.
– New modified grille, more sharply curved lines are some minor changes in this updated model.
– Eight airbags, parktronic (front & rear park distance control), ESC (electronic stability control), ABS (anti-lock braking system) etc are some features available for Superb’s safety on road.
– These safety devices surely making the car one of the safest one in same segment and also justifying its price range.
Superb is really a worth to buy model with this price. The reason is its highly luxurious nature and awesome on-road performance which places this car’s position somehow in the category of luxury models worth Rs. 50 lakhs. And when you get an opportunity to get such car in almost half price range, then what’s the big deal, right?
|Comparison of New Skoda Superb|
|Comparison of New Skoda Superb variants|