Skoda had become popular suddenly at the time it launched Superb in Indian automobile industry coz this car was based on long wheelbase platform and extremely stylish one and also with quite affordable price range for upper class family. Still, it couldn’t give satisfactory sales figures to its company coz of Skoda’s not-so-sure brand image in India probably. Well, as company has again refined the Superb to make it a 2014 model, let’s see what critic’s opinion on this.
- Skoda Superb is a luxury vehicle which has lots of high-line features in it.
- The comfort level which this car provides to its customers is really applauding and unmatchable in this price range.
- A 6-feet tall person can easily sit in it and still there is enough legroom, headroom available.
- To hold the many luggages, a trunk size boot is present in it, impressive.
- Engine is powerful and petrol mill offered impressive power as well.
- Availability of auto transmission in diesel fuel proves that it’s a top-level sedan.
- Safety kit equipped in this Superb includes eight airbags, traction control, ABS, ESP and many more ensures car’s safety properly.
- Superb’s diesel unit’s power seems quite less in comparison to other model VW Passat which has same diesel engine yet offered more power than Superb.
- The new Superb 2014 gets a slightly new glimpse but still it is not looking much different than its predecessor.
- Clear height of just 159mm surely can create a problem at the time of driving on rough city roads.
- In this Superb facelift, engine start/stop button needs to be pressed for longer till the engine fired-up which is slightly outdated coz in other cars, it needs just a single tap to do the same.
- As per its long size, the available sunroof proportion looks small.
- Skoda’s less dealer’s network and not-so-good after sale services are undoubtedly one of the biggest hurdles in the success of this luxury sedan.
|Comparison of New Skoda Superb|
|Comparison of New Skoda Superb variants|