In an Automobile Industry, it doesn’t happen so often when critics can’t criticize a car, in fact complements that particular lucky cum amazing model. And Honda’s all famous Sedan City is one among those few which has been succeeding to impress not only its users but even critics too after every new launch. And this time when company unveiled this trendy model with diesel fuel as well, it is getting just applauds from everywhere.
- Availability of diesel unit which was being demanded from a long time.
- Impressive power and torque in diesel unit which is resulted as in decent drivability on road.
- Amazing fuel efficiency of 26 km/l which also make it best in segment in terms of mileage.
- Same petrol engine like its predecessor which already was performing well on road and now has gained a little hike in its power.
- Decent, comfortable, satisfactory and fun drivability.
- Luxury and comfort features which give premium feel on driving.
- Inside cabin has lots of space for comfort sitting and even for storage.
- Long line-up of interior, exterior and safety features which make it one of the best among all same segment models.
- Honda’s excellent after sale services which provide a feel of satisfaction to not face any problem in future after buying it.
- Though, price range is still not much high as per its quality and segment but still could be reduced a bit just to give a tough fight to its rivals and to increase its sale figures.
- All other same segment sedans are available in almost same price range.
- Still, we can’t say it a major drawback coz people still buying it with same price due to its high performance, royal look and luxuriant repo.
|Comparison of New Honda City 2014|
|Comparison of New Honda City 2014 variants|