The General Motors (also known as Chevrolet), a brand which is serving in India since long and also has known for its several exciting models like Enjoy, Cruze and of course Beat as well, is now seems in the process to renew its existing models and in this list, Chevy Beat has already made its place as company has launched its updated version in the Auto Expo held in New Delhi. Though, it’s not easily possible to recognize the changes of this facelift model but when observe deeply, some renovations at its exterior and interior profile shows up. Critics have their own opinion about this small hatch, let’s have a look.
– Availability of three types of fuels- diesel, petrol and LPG, customers can choose as per their choice.
– Diesel as well as petrol both offers a decent well-balanced riding on-road.
– Diesel engine is noiseless & vibration less and performs its best in city roads.
– Contrary, petrol mill provides a sporty performance for its fun-loving users.
– Mileage figure especially in diesel is much impressive as per the size of engine.
– When compares to other same segment competitors, the price range of this small Beat 2014 is pocket friendly.
– Interior is rich in features and offers an appropriate package within budget and also a tough fight to its other rivals in automobile industry.
– Lack of most required safety features in its base variant. ABS and dual airbags etc are only available as optional features in top-end trim.
– The handling of diesel engine slightly feels out of control when driving on top speed.
– Automatic transmission gearbox is not available which can affect its sale on a serious note coz Beat’s competitors have this.
– Not-so much spacious at inside.
– Tyres of just 155mm width seem outdated in its petrol model, though diesel one gets 165mm which is quite suitable comparatively.
– Last but not least, Chevrolet’s after sale services which are at below satisfactory level even now and it’s so much necessary to work on it.
|Comparison of New Chevrolet Beat|
|Comparison of New Chevrolet Beat variants|