Maruti Suzuki Swift is one of the top selling hatchbacks in the country and dominating the hatchback segment since its launch. With stiff competition in this segment Swift still manages to sell in good numbers with over 15,000 units a month. Maruti Swift recently made to the headlines for an updated version of this hatchback and NCAP test failure. Such great sales number suggests that it is mass likeable car so let’s have a look on what users have to say about Swift.
- Superb Car:“Swift is great car with great driving ability, decent look, good pick up and great comfort level, Swift is awesome for long run. If you are looking to buy a car between 5 to 6 lakhs then Swift is the ultimate choice” said by a user.
- Great Mileage: A user who owns Swift Zdi variant shares his experience with us he said, “I owned Fiat Palio and I upgrade it with New Swift Zdi and I am really impressed with driving dynamics, interior and especially the mileage. It gives me around 20+ KMPL mileage with A/C on”.
- Already awesome Swift becomes more awesome with added features: A new User of Swift who just bought new version of Swift is mesmerized by the overall package of the car. He felt very satisfied with added features like reverse parking sensors, speed sensing audio system, new GEN ABS etc. He said, Swift now really justifies the premium hatchback tag.
- High cabin noise: A problem which entire swift series has is the high NVH levels same problem is faced by this user as well, he said, “I own Swift Zdi which satisfies me in almost department except the high noise in the cabin which becomes worst when I pushed it over 100 km mark”.
- Rear seats need more space: Swift has seating capacity for 5 persons and rear side is supposed to be made for 3 adults but it’s hard to fit in 3 adults at rear.
- Average interiors: A user who test driven the new Swift found its interiors simple and average and notch down from Elite i20, Polo and new Tata Bolt. Quality is superb but Swift misses out on long list of features.
- Build Quality: Though Swift looks muscular and well-built car but sometimes what we see isn’t the case, a user justifies this statement by saying, “I met with a minor accident but when we I see my Swift it seems so big to me, front side has been shattered completely though the impact was not that much. I really say Swift is made of average quality”.
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Swift|
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Swift variants|