Recently, the all-famous Indian car brand Maruti Suzuki offered a new and trendy hatchback for its lovers at a very affordable price range. Yes, we are here talking about the all-new Celerio which has created a great buzz among the users since its launch. Company is also claiming to get its bookings on a high-scale i.e. 1000/ per day which means 14,000 bookings in just two weeks!!
Well, here we bring a brief summary of Celerio’s specs and features and price as well. Let’s have a look.
- Affordable price range
- 3.7 lakhs for base variant
- 4.7 lakhs for top-end
- Only petrol fuel
- Powered by 998cc, 1.0 liter K10B petrol engine.
- Developing max power of 67.1bhp.
- Peak torque of 90Nm.
- The engine is mated to a 5-speed manual as well as automatic transmission.
- To provide better drivability, a new concept of AMT (automated manual transmission) has been designed for the very first time in industry.
- Offers an impressive mileage figure of 23.1 km/l (ARAI certified).
- Celerio’s fuel economy is best in segment.
Space & Dimension:
- It’s a five seater hatchback.
- Maruti’s this new model is 3600mm long, 1600mm wide and 1560mm tall.
- It also carries the wonderful wheelbase of 2425mm, ground clearance of 165mm and car boot of 235 liters.
Celerio gets almost every required feature as per the today’s need.
The main features adorned in this trendy hatchback are:
- Electronic power steering wheel having audio controls
- 2-DIN audio system along with Bluetooth, CD/USB/Aux-in and 4 speakers
- Manual AC
- Dual toned interior
- Vanity mirror
- Central locking
- Keyless entry etc
- Maruti Suzuki has tried its best to make Celerio’s glimpse trendier.
- Exterior look is cool but much similar to company’s another hatch Alto, much better than Wagon-R though.
- Body-colored bumpers are marking their presence as standard feature.
- Other features like ORVM with turn indicators, front fog lamps, chrome grille and alloy wheels etc are only available in its top-end trim.
Safety & Road handling:
- Celerio gets standard safety devices like immobilizer, child proof rear door locks, high mounted stop lamp and few more.
- Though, few most required safety features like ABS and front airbags are only present as optional.
- As per its road handling concerned, it offers smooth and comfortable riding n drivability on road thanks to its new improved technology.
- New armed automatic transmission ensures its safety and balanced handling.
- Maruti Suzuki is the most trustworthy brand of India.
- Celerio is a good hatchback for daily-use purpose.
- It comes with Affordable price and improved technology.
- Maruti provides excellent after sale services.
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio|
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio variants|