Whenever any new model hit the car market floor, it gets not only appreciation but criticism as well. Same applies to Maruti Suzuki’s new trendy hatch-model Celerio which is already being appreciated by its customer while critics are thinking that it’s just another hatchback model in the crowd of ongoing ones.
– A pocket friendly model, not only at the time of buying but even after that as well.
– Fuel economy is impressive, a small car is offering 23.1 km/l of mileage, couldn’t expect more.
– It offers a great performance on road with proper handling and better drivability.
– Equipment of automatic transmission makes it worth to give a thought of buying one.
– This new AMT (automated manual transmission) makes it first same segment model to offer an auto gearbox in this size of car.
– Safety features like antilock braking system (ABS) and airbags which are being demanding most now-a-days are well-present in this trendy hatch.
– Interior features have been modified in comparison to its other older siblings and now Celerio offers many comfort devices at inside of its cabin.
– Maruti’s excellent after sale services can put up as one of the reasons to buy this new model.
– Company has powered this car by a 1.0 liter K-Next engine with power n torque of 67.1bhp and 90Nm which is good enough but already available in Maruti’s other hatchbacks like Alto K10, Wagon-R etc.
– Maruti could improve its power a li’l bit to provide a better performance on road.
– Though, gearing-up this small car with an automatic transmission gearbox is an appealing step by company but still there is lot to improve yet.
– The reason is the heaviness of engine when driving in auto gear and also it makes noise which automatically becomes smooth and noiseless in manual mode.
– Definitely missing the diesel engine. We hope company to bring its diesel variant soon as it will not only attract more customers but hike its sale figures as well.
– Celerio’s exterior glimpse could have been better. It’s still looking classy though but we have already seen such type of models in our car market by the same brand.
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio|
|Comparison of Maruti Suzuki Celerio variants|