I20 is an old fox for Hyundai which came with new design and tons of features. It has arrived at the time when there is a healthy competition in the hatchback segment with already marking their presence Punto EVO and Polo. I20 won the hearts on two previous occasions 2008 and 2012; Elite i20 is being liked by our experts but what users think about it? Let’s have a glance on it.
- Sporty Looks Main USP of Elite i20 is its refreshed looks, “It feels like you are seeing the design of BMW especially headlamps and Tail lights in a compact way” says a user.
- Mother of Features Most of the people are simply amazed by its long list of features which we not often see in cars of this segment like smart pedal system, music system with 1 GB memory, automatic air controllers and many more.
- Fuel friendly car “My Elite i20 Diesel gives 22 KPL mileage which justifies my decision to buy this car” said by a user. Elite i20 scores more marks in petrol engine as well in comparison to its rivals.
- Driving and Handling at its peak People who have taken its Test drive are truly impressed with its ability at corners, braking and smoothness during the drive with low NVH levels mainly of Diesel engine.
- Close to perfection This car has every ingredient to be the king of the segment except some minor ifs and buts and main thing goes well with elite i20 is reliability of Hyundai.
- Lacks Zing“Petrol engine disappoints me while test drive as it misses striking ability at lower speeds just opposite of what Diesel engine is good at” user sharing his experience.
- Cramped headroomIt’s hard to find any fault in Elite i20, but if one has to find one it would be Elite i20’s rear headroom space especially for people having 6ft or more height.
- Little dent on pocket Elite i20 is a fraction pricy than its competitors in both the trims which is the only foremost but probably not the biggest drawback Elite i20 have.
|Comparison of Hyundai i20|
|Comparison of Hyundai i20 variants|