There are few models in Indian car market which succeeds to impress the critics as well and undoubtedly Fiat’s classy sedan Linea is one of those lucky cars. If we put one or two minor points aside then definitely Linea is a hero in the eyes of users, experts and even critics. As company has brought facelift version of this car, let’s see how much impressed the critics are with it.
– Linea’s decent yet exciting performance is one of the main USPs of this car which can be seen in this facelift version too.
– The engines are powerful and the best thing is petrol unit is turbocharged which helps the car to deliver an awesome driving experience.
– Petrol variant is much powerful and more fun to drive even in city roads.
– Price is much affordable by which this car is giving a rub shoulder fight to its rivals.
– At inside cabin, dashboard etc are made up of high material plastic and gives a premium feeling.
– Linea’s design and looks are really appealing n elegant by having clean proportions and sharp curves.
– There are plenty no. of requisite and comfort features available in this car with appropriate budget.
– Diesel engine is li’l bit noisy and also becomes heavy at top speed.
– In comparison to petrol version, diesel one seems to be a bit sluggish on road.
– While the competitors of this sedan have auto clutch in their petrol variant, it is missing in this car which is quite disappointing.
– The claimed mileage of 15.7 km/l in petrol and 20.4 km/l in diesel could definitely be better.
– Fiat is not as better as other top reliable brands like Honda etc in its after sale services and maintenance post buying
– Though, company seems to become alert in the process to increase its dealership networks in India which will definitely make the after sale service better but as for now, it’s surely a serious issue.