1. What is the current status of Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Chevrolet has launched a new car after ages in India in the form of Trailblazer SUV on 21st October 2015; and it is company’s second attempt in the SUV segment after Captiva.
2. In which category Chevrolet Trailblazer falls?
Chevrolet Trailblazer falls under the SUV category and carry a tall boy-ish stance.
3. How many types of fuel units are available in Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Chevrolet Trailblazer is available only with a diesel fuel unit which delivers best in segment power and torque figures.
4. The available color options for Chevrolet Trailblazer are?
Chevrolet Trailblazer is available in three stylish colors- Switchblade Silver, Summit White and Sapphire black.
5. Is there an automatic transmission in Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Yes, it is available with a six speed automatic gearbox aided by active select feature. Chevrolet is not offering manual transmission on Trailblazer.
6. What are the specifications of engine equipped in Chevrolet Trailblazer?
|Chevrolet Trailblazer Diesel|
|Engine Type:||4-cyl, 16V, 2.8L Common rail DURAMAX 2 Diesel engine|
|Max Power:||[email protected]|
|Max Torque:||[email protected]|
|Transmission:||6 speed automatic (AT)|
7. The Exact price tag of Chevrolet Trailblazer?
|Chevrolet Trailblazer Pricing (ex-showroom Delhi):|
|Diesel Variants:||Price (INR)|
|Chevrolet Trailblazer||Rs. 26,40,000 lakhs|
8. Please inform about the on-road price of Chevrolet Trailblazer.
|Chevrolet Trailblazer Pricing (On-road pricing Delhi):|
|Diesel Variants:||Price (INR)|
|Chevrolet Trailblazer||Rs. 30,84,880 lakhs|
9. Can I get the width of tyres fixed in Chevrolet Trailblazer?
|Front – 265/60 R18 Alloy wheels (Tubeless)|
|Rear- 265/60 R18 Alloy wheels (Tubeless)|
10. What type of suspension system fixed in Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Front: Independent, double wishbone with gas shock absorbers
Rear: Five-link coil spring rear suspension
11. Is cruise control available in it?
Yes, cruise control is available in Chevrolet Trailblazer SUV.
12. Which safety features Chevrolet Trailblazer has?
Chevrolet Trailblazer is build on High Tensile Steel Safety Cage design with integrated Side impact protection, dual front airbags, crash sensor, disconnects the central locking upon impact, Anti-lock braking system (ABS), electronic brake force distribution (EBD), cornering braking control (CBC), hill descent control (HDC), electronic stability control (ESC), Hydraulic brake assist (HBA), hill start assist (HSA), Panic brake assist (PBA), electronic vehicle immobilizer, reverse parking camera with screen assistance, anti-theft alarm, ISOFIX child resistant anchor pints and reverse parking sensors.
13. What is the acceleration and top speed of Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Chevrolet Trailblazer carries the biggest engine in the segment that pushes the car to hit a ton in less than 10 seconds (9.8 to be precise) and this number makes it the fastest SUV in its segment.
14. Seating capacity of Chevrolet Trailblazer is?
Chevrolet Trailblazer has seating capacity for 7 persons featured in three rows with all getting captain seat configuration. It also features 5+2 flexi seating with 6-way adjustable function for driver and 4-way for passengers.
15. What is the boot capacity of Chevrolet Trailblazer?
Chevrolet Trailblazer has a boot capacity of 205 liters with all three rows intact while it is further expandable up to 1830 liters by folding down the rear seats.
16. What common & unique interior features Chevrolet Trailblazer get?
Chevrolet Trailblazer boasts of quite a few premium features a 7 inch Mylink touchscreen infotainment system with Smartphone app link, Aux-in, USB and bluetooth connectivity and Siri Eyes support for iPhone users. Dual tone upholstery (blend of Charcoal black+ Athos beige), automatic climate control, rear climate control system, follow me headlamps, eco drive indication system, folding armrests with integrated cup holders, Cigarette lighter, Piano black finish at the central console, driver information cluster inspired.
Leather packed front armrest with storage compartment and rear armrest with cup holders, three 12V power sockets (one for each row), triple pod instrument cluster with blue illumination, Cruise control, leather wrapped multi function steering wheel, four AC vents for 2nd and 3rd rows located in the ceiling, electrically foldable ORVMs and chrome gear selector.
17. Please tell the mileage figure of Chevrolet Trailblazer – ARAI-certified, highway and city-road?
|Engine type||ARAI/Highway km/l||City km/l (approx)|
|Chevrolet Trailblazer Diesel||11.45||8.9|
18. In Indian car market, which are the main competitors of this model?
Chevrolet Trailblazer will lock its horns with Toyota Fortuner, Ford Endeavour and Mitsubishi Pajero Sport.
|Comparison of Chevrolet Trailblazer|