1. What is the Current status of Audi RS7 Sportback?
The Audi RS7 Sportback was initially launched on 6th January 2014 in India and now, Audi has launched a facelift version of 11th May 2015 with minor tweaks.
2. In which year the Audi RS7 was launched in India?
The Audi RS7 was launched on 6 January 2014 for the very first time in India and now came the facelift version on May 11th 2015.
3. How many color option the Audi RS7 gets?
The Audi RS7 is available in 9 vivacious ranges of colors including Panther Black Crystal Effect, Phantom Black Pearl Effect, Daytona Grey, Nardo Grey, Suzuka Grey Metallic, Misano Red Pearl Effect, Estoril Blue Crystal Effect, Daytona Grey Pearl Effect and Ibis White.
The 2015 Audi RS7 is available in four new shades as well-Sepang blue, Mythos black, Glacier white and Floret Silver.
4. Audi RS7 is available in petrol or in diesel option as well?
The Audi RS7 is available only in petrol variant as of now with one variant only.
5. What is the body type of Audi RS7?
The body type of performance oriented Audi RS7 Sportback is a Saloon.
6. What are Audi RS7’s engine details?
|Engine Type:||4.0 ltr TFSI Bi-turbo Quattro V8 Petrol engine|
|Engine Size:||3993 cc|
|Max Power:||552Bhp @ 5700-6600rpm|
|Max Torque:||700Nm @ 1750-5500rpm|
|Transmission:||8-speed Tip-tronic AT system|
7. What about Audi RS7’s transmission; gets a manual or an auto gearbox?
The Audi RS7 is available only with Automatic Transmission system, an 8-speed AT system.
8. What price range does Audi RS7 carry?
|Audi RS7 Pricing (Ex-Showroom Delhi):|
|RS7 4.0 TFSI Quattro||Rs. 1,40,00,000|
9. Please inform about the On-Road price of Audi RS7 Sportback.
|Audi RS7 Pricing (On-Road New Delhi):|
|RS7 4.0 TFSI Quattro||Rs. 1,63,38,000|
10. What is the ground clearance of Audi RS7?
Audi RS7 has 109 mm of ground clearance.
11. What is Audi RS7’s tyres size?
Audi RS7 rides on the sets of 275/35 R20 tyres.
12. Which suspension system Audi RS7 is coupled with?
The new Audi RS7 is coupled with Audi’s Adaptive Air Suspension Systems or an optional Sports Suspension System with DRC (Dynamic Ride Control).
13. Can I get a brief listing of common & unique interior features of the Audi RS7?
Inside, the Audi RS7 gets features like, new head up display screen at centre with voice, gesture and touch commands, new AC controls, electronically adjusted RS sports seats with integrated head restraints, ventilation and heating, elegant carbon trimmings, new paddle shifters, all black interior theme, metallic inserts, Alcantara & valcona leather seats with honeycomb pattern stitching etc.
Apart from these, the car gets revised instrument cluster with Quattro lettering on it, a MMI plus touch infotainment system with Navigation control, touch pad controller 4-zone deluxe Climate Control, flat bottom leather wrapped multi function steering wheel, BOSE and BANG and OLUFSEN audio systems.
14. Is RS7 is a four-seater or a five-seater?
The New Audi RS7 is a pure four-seater saloon car.
15. What is the boot size of the Audi RS7?
The Audi RS7 has a massive 535 liters of boot space capacity.
16. Inform about the safety features available in Audi RS7.
The Audi RS7 comes equipped with safety features like eight Airbags, RS adaptive air suspension with multiple modes, night vision assistance, RS brake system, parking system plus, front-rear view cameras, anti-slip regulation, hold assist, remote anti-theft alarm, Emergency Brake Assist, Engine Immobilizer, Stability Control, side impact beams, Traction Control, EBD+ Post Collision Safety System DRC, Adaptive Cruise Control, Stop & Go function, Audi Pre-sense Safety System, Audi Side Assist System, Active Lane Assist etc.
17. What is the top speed and acceleration of Audi RS7?
The Audi RS7 accelerates from 0-100 in 3.9 sec with an electronic limited top speed of 255 KPH but it can be further extended up to 280 km/hr or 305 km/hr by opting “Dynamic package”.
18. Cruise control is available or not?
Yes, Cruise control is available in the Audi RS7 as a standard feature.
19. Audi RS7’s mileage figures on the grounds of ARAI- Claimed, highway and city roads?
The mileage of RS7 depends on multiple factors like road condition, driving style and the maintenance of the car.
|ARAI/Highway Kmpl||City Kmpl|
|RS7 4.0 TFSI Quattro||10.52||5.6|
20. Which are the other alternatives of the Audi RS7 in Indian car market?
Audi RS7 to take on BMW M5 GRAN coupe and Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG in the Indian car market.
21. Rate the after-sales services of Audi RS7 as per its brand-value in market?
Audi is one of the pioneers amongst the German Automobile giants and hence offers an excellent service after sales with a strong value for the vehicles.
|Comparison of Audi RS7|