After enjoying the magnificent 2014 with more than 10,000+ sales for the second consecutive year ‘Audi’ wants to carry forward that momentum in 2015 with almost 10 new car launches. At 2014 Paris motor show Audi had revealed the facelifted A6 which is now all set to make its India debut this year. Refreshed A6 sedan has been roaming on Indian soil without any camouflage and carries some subtle changes.
New A6 sedan gets some cosmetic and interior changes such as-
- New single frame front grille
- Audi’s matrix LED headlamps
- Revised tail lights with Swept back indicators
- New set of alloy wheels
- New side sills and tail pipes
Cabin of new A6 is moreover same but it gets some add-ons and updates like;
- 12 way electrically adjustable front seats
- New head up display
- Advanced 8” Infotainment system
- New MMI touch and Audi drive select
- Premium seats with new upholstery
- Stylish trim color options
- Reverse parking camera with night vision
- Adaptive cruise control
Mechanically new A6 will remain same with 2.0L TDI engine like the current gen model but this time around its power has been tweaked to 187bhp from 175bhp. While the 3.0L TDI now comes in three different power options- 215bhp, 268bhp turbocharged engines and 316bhp bi-turbo variant. Audi replaced 2.0L TFSI engine with 1.8L TFSI engine which we have seen in A3 sedan.
2015 A6 is likely to be launched in the initial second half of this year and its price to bump up marginally due to some additional new features.
|Comparison of Audi A6|
|Comparison of Audi A6 variants|